- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
Teach children about the beauty and complexity of crystal growth with the 4M Crystal Growing Experiment. This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments. The kit includes a special display case to admire the crystals once they are fully grown. Later, you can also use it to decorate your office or as an ornament in your house! If you have a science young enthusiast, then this kit is perfect for him. Exceptionally excellent for kids with an interest in geology. Also, the kit includes complete instructions for each experiment. Bear in mind that the kit is recommended for ages 10 years and up.
How to Setup 4M Crystal Growing Experiment
The kit contains 3 bags of crystal growing seedings: red, blue, and white. Besides those 3 main colors, you can mix and match the seedings with various quantities to produce other colors. The instructions manual contains a color mixing table. In fact, you can create aqua blue, light blue, dark purple, deep red, light pink, or transparent crystals with no color. You need to fill a container with 250ml boiled water, add/mix the seedings, stir until the mixture dissolves, and wait. Crystal growth is usually noticeable only a few hours after you mix the solution, with decent growth happening overnight. Although crystals may fully grow as quickly as three to four days, but nonetheless in some conditions, such as cooler temperatures or humidity, the time of growth may slow down to two weeks.
About the Producers of 4M Crystal Growing Experiment
4M offers a wide range of toys and kits. In fact, their product line is awesome. Besides 4M crystal growing experiments, they have toys to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium. They believe and aspire to making learning fun.