- HEADLESS SECURITY SYSTEM enables Any Level of Players to fly the drone easily.
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference
- More Stable and Flexible with 6-Axis Gyro Stablization System
- Wind-Resistant | Control Range: About 30-50 Meters
- Flying Time: About 6-8 minutes | Charging Time: About 60-80 minutes (Under current input 0.5-1 A)
- Age Range: 14+ years
- ASIN: B0157IHJMQ
- Item Model Number: HS170
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 1.6 x 5.3 inches
- Item Weight: 13.6 ounces
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Quadcopter Drone features a 2.4 GHz low interference technology. Further, it boasts a 6-Axis Gyro stabilization system for effortless recovery after stunts and sudden moves. It features Headless Flight System as well. Instead of orienting the quadcopter’s flight on the drone’s “head”, it will orient the flight on the controller. Resulting in making it more fun to fly and easier to master. The following presents more of this mode’s features:
- Wind resistant
- Control range: 30-50 Meters
- Flying time: 6-8 minutes
- Charging time: 60-80 minutes (under current input 0.5A-1A)
HS170 Predator Mini RC Quadcopter Drone is the best Choice for Drone Training. Besides, its weight is less than 0.5 lb., so no FAA registration is required!
Inside the Box of HS170 Predator Mini RC Quadcopter Drone
1 x Quadcopter | 1 x 2.4 GHz Remote controller (AA batteries not ncluded) | 1 x 3.7V 350mAh Li-Ion battery | 4 x Additional rotator blades | 1 x USB charging cable | 1 x Screwdriver | 1 x User Manual
This set is suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older. Therefore, you are kindly requested to follow the instruction manual carefully. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. So, take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible. For technical support, assistance operating, or maintenance issues, please contact: (US) 626-465-7134 (PST 4:30pm-2:00am).
HS170 Predator Mini RC Quadcopter Drone has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Accordingly, adjust the throttle slowly to maintain control. As for the USB charger, it should be used with a current input under 0.5A, or you could use an upgraded battery charger (Asin: B00QHUONLE).