- At the heart of the product is the Intelligent EV3 Brick with powerful ARM9 processor, USB port for WiFi and Internet connectivity, Micro SD card reader, back-lit buttons and 4 motor ports.
- Includes 3 interactive servo motors, remote control, improved and redesigned color sensor, redesigned touch sensor, infrared sensor and 550+ LEGO® Technic elements.
- Control your robot via the infrared sensor system; Intuitive software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming interface.
- Build and program your robots on the go with the intuitive EV3 Programmer App available for iOS and Android tablet devices.
- Building instructions for 5 robots included. Download bonus building instructions developed by real fans and endorsed by LEGO at LEGO.com/MINDSTORMS. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
Instill innovation in your child with LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 31313 robot kit! LEGO equipped the kit with 600+ pieces. This includes motors, sensors, a remote control, and in excess of 550 LEGO® technic elements. Hence, your kid will have unlimited combinations to build his robot from. Also, LEGO® website provides additional loads of cool content.
Loads of Tools with LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313 Robot Kit
Out of the box, your child can build 5 types of robots at a time. Namely, these are TRACK3R, R3PTAR, SPIK3R, EV3RSTORM and GRIPP3R. Amazingly, you can build them faster than ever before as you can utilize the free EV3 Programmer App on your tablet. Then use the intuitive drag-and-drop interface to program your favorite robots to walk, talk, think and do anything you can imagine. Once ready for more, launch the advanced programming features of the EV3 Software on your PC or Mac. Or, you can take instant control with the free Robot Commander app on your smart device or infrared remote control included with each set. Furthermore, you can Log on to LEGO.com/MINDSTORMS to access loads of cool content. You can also interact with a huge online community of other LEGO MINDSTORMS fans.
What’s Included in the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313 Robot Kit?
The main brain of the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313 robot kit is the Intelligent EV3 Brick. Onboard is a powerful ARM9 processor, USB port for WiFi and Internet connectivity, and a Micro SD card reader. Also, you should expect back-lit buttons and 4 motor ports. Besides the EV3 Brick, the kit includes 3 interactive servo motors, 3 sensors, a remote control, and 550+ LEGO® Technic elements. There are 3 types of sensors: improved and redesigned color sensor, redesigned touch sensor, and an infrared sensor.
What Else Can You Find in the LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313 Robot Kit?
LEGO included building instructions for 5 robots. Also, they wrapped the box with a demo map route to demonstrate a programmed robot following a drawn path accurately. In addition to that, you can download bonus building instructions developed by real fans and endorsed by LEGO here: