WHO WE ARE
Souq Masqouf selectively reviews and shows the users the products that it believes will have an effective outcome on the user's child’s development and learning process. Souq Masqouf is the One Stop Market for Effective Child Development and Learning. It is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an advertising affiliate program designed to provide a means for Souq Masqouf to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Souq Masqouf is projecting to expand its affiliation base in order to diversify the products and services for its users. The information that Souq Masqouf collects in connection with our services is hosted on servers located in the United States (U.S.) unless otherwise provided, and may be processed or accessed outside of the European Economic Area countries by us or our service providers. By using the services, you freely and expressly give Souq Masqouf your consent to export your information and data outside of the European Economic Area.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in different ways from Users who may access our services, or the network of websites accessible through our services.
- Registration and Account Information. Subscribers are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our services including name and email address. Subscribers may also be asked to complete an online form that collects information about demographics, product usage and preferences, along with other information that will help us improve our products and services.
- Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage our Users to participate in these surveys because your survey answers provide us with important information that helps us improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide our services. Passively collected information, such as information collected from or about your device including through the placement or reading of cookies or other tracking technologies is used to provide a customized experience as you use our services.
- Subscriber Contact/Account Information. The information collected from Subscribers is used to manage each Subscriber's account (such as for account management purposes) and to promote other products or services that we believe may be of interest to the Subscriber. We may also generate aggregate profiles from information that Subscribers provide during registration (such as the total number of Subscribers in a given category). As explained in more detail below, we may in certain instances use aggregated and non-identifying information to promote advertisements that appear on our website and in connection with our services.
- Analytics/Statistics. We use information gathered from our website analytics (for example, User IP addresses) to gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our website and make your browsing and purchasing experience more responsive, efficient, or enjoyable. Any statistics gathered by us are proprietary property of Souq Masqouf.
- Responses to Email Inquiries. When Subscribers send email inquiries to us, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the email inquiry we receive.
- Customer Surveys. We may use the contact and other information provided to follow up with Users who respond to our customer surveys to help resolve issues internally or with our third party partners. For example, we may contact Users based on their survey answers or to highlight certain changes we made in response to User feedback.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OR NON-IDENTIFYING AGGREGATED DATA
From time to time, we may share personal information with the Company's other fully or partially-owned entities and brands to improve or offer new products or services that we believe may be of interest to our Users. We may also share personal information when we believe that such disclosure is required by law, to deliver a product or service, or as described below.
- Product and Service Partners. Some products or services are offered or promoted to Users in conjunction with a partner or sponsor. We may share certain User information such as contact or demographic information, but no billing information, with such partners or sponsors in order to provide the relevant services or to run the promotion. If we share User information with such partners and sponsors, we require that they maintain the User information in confidence, and use the information solely for purposes of providing the services or carrying out the agreed upon promotion.
- Service Providers. We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to third parties that help us provide our services or provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, administer surveys, or run promotions. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our third party service providers in the United States or in other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
- Online Advertisements. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual Users with advertisers. We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Users that we collect through the subscription process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. In some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For example, an advertiser may tell us the audience they want to reach (e.g., males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provide us with an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
- Customer Surveys. We may share User information obtained from customer surveys within Souq Masqouf and with trusted third parties to develop or provide products and services that we believe would be of interest to the User.
- Sale of Business. If Souq Masqouf is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any such change in ownership or use of your personal information as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Legal Reasons. We may access, preserve and share information about Users with companies, organizations, governmental entities or individuals outside of Souq Masqouf if we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so. This may include, but is not limited to, responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes (such as law enforcement requests). We may also access, preserve and share information about Users as necessary to: (i) establish or exercise Souq Masqouf's legal rights or defend against any legal claim; (ii) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud or other illegal activities; (iii) prevent death or serious physical harm to any person; or (iv) investigate violations of Souq Masqouf's Terms of Service.
- Public Forums. Please remember that any information you may disclose or post in our User directory, spotlights/case studies, testimonials, forums, or other public areas of our websites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas. To request removal of your personal information from our community forums or testimonials, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so.
- Unsubscribe/Opt-out. When you become a Subscriber of Souq Masqouf, you are automatically subscribed to receive transactional notices about your account, email newsletters and news of special promotions offered through Souq Masqouf and/or in conjunction with our partners.To unsubscribe from Souq Masqouf newsletters and promotional mailings, please email us at Souq Masqouf support. If you would like to cancel your Souq Masqouf subscription, please email us at support@Souq-Masqouf.com. You may also unsubscribe through the links provided in promotional email messages sent by us.
- How to Access or Modify Your Information. We allow you to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information we have in our custody or control by contacting support via email. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.To ensure you receive the information you need to manage your account and protect your privacy, please be sure to keep your contact up to date. You can update all account-related information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data storage or transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information in transit and as stored on our systems or the systems of our third party service providers, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite our best efforts. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Password. Your online access to certain personal information may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
CHILDREN UNDER 13
This website is not directed towards children and we do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
CONTACT US REGARDING THIS POLICY
This file was last modified on July 18, 2017.